Thursday, November 6, 2008

Karla getting naked in the pool



As you can probably guess, I spent a ton of time this summer on the beach. It's one of my favorite places to go. I love the way the hot sand feels on my skin and I love to check out all the hot bodies of the guys and girls as they all strut their stuff, wanting to see and be seen. Today I knew I got a lot of color since I was at the beach for over nine hours. I called my photographer friend as I got home and asked if he had time for a quick shoot before the sun went down. It was the best thing I could have done because these pictures came out amazing! I love the twilight colors in the background and how they look reflecting off the water. I hade so much fun on this shoot and I was so into it, that this is gonna have to go down as one of my favorite photo collections to date. I hope you enjoy them as much as I do!